Recent Press Releases
The California Department of Business Oversight (DBO) today joined in a $40.3 million multi-state settlement with PHH Mortgage Corporation to resolve allegations that the company violated state and federal laws on foreclosures, loan modifications and servicing.
ABC and over 70 Local Law Enforcement Agencies Team Up to Increase Public Safety and Protect Youth.
TDFEH Obtains Nationwide Relief for Test Takers, Consent Decree Extended by Two Years.
More than one dozen may now face illegal contracting charges.
The California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) has released new data that increase transparency of how cities and counties are performing against their housing goals.
Ratings Agency continues upward trend of CalHFA Issuer Rating
Press Release Archives
- Office of Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr.
- California Horse Racing Board
- California Housing Finance Agency
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Department of Business Oversight
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Seismic Safety Commission