Homeless Housing, Assistance and Prevention (HHAP) Grant Program
HHAP Round 1 is a $650 million grant that provides local jurisdictions with funds to support regional coordination and expand or develop local capacity to address their immediate homelessness challenges.
HHAP Round 2 is a $300 million grant that provides support to local jurisdictions to continue to build on regional collaboration developed through previous rounds of HCFC funding and to develop a unified regional response to homelessness.
HHAP Round 1 Funding
- Notice of Funding Available (NOFA)
- Enabling Statute - AB 101 (Committee on Budget, Chapter 159, Statutes of 2019)
- Final Approved Applications
HHAP Round 1 Resources
HHAP Round 2 Funding
- Notice of Funding Available (NOFA) – COMING SOON!
- Enabling Statute – AB 83 (Committee on Budget, Chapter 15, Statutes of 2020)
- Application Form – COMING SOON!
HHAP Round 2 Resources
- Program Guidance – COMING SOON!
- HHAP Reporting Instructions – COMING SOON!
- HHAP Quarterly Expenditure Report – COMING SOON!
- HHAP Annual Report – COMING SOON!
- Reporting Form – COMING SOON!
- Public Reports – COMING SOON!