Department of Consumer Affairs
The mission of the Department of Consumer Affairs is to protect consumers through effective enforcement activities and oversight of California's licensed professionals.
Department of Fair Employment and Housing
The mission of the Department of Fair Employment and Housing is to protect the people of California from unlawful discrimination in employment, housing and public accommodations and from the perpetration of hate violence.
- File a Complaint Online (You can also file a complaint by telephone or by mail)
- Register for a Webinar
- Request a Speaker
- Request Public Records (Read the guidelines for submitting a request)
- Subscribe to Civil Rights Case Law Alerts
- Subscribe to Webinar Alerts
- Download Publications and Brochures
- Apply to be a Graduate Legal Assistant (GLA) and learn about other career opportunities
Seismic Safety Commission
The mission of the Seismic Safety Commission is to provide decision makers and the general public with cost-effective recommendations to reduce earthquake losses and speed recovery.
- Take the "I felt it" survey at USGS
- What to do immediately after an earthquake
- Where to find current information after an earthquake?